Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake
- You need 1 box of Choc fudge cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate and Caramel sauce(I made mine homemade, but u can use the ice cream caramel and chocolate topping sauce/syrup from store.
- You need 1 of Whip cream(I made mine homemade and added a pack of vanilla pudding dry mix.
- You need 3 of Candy bars- snicker and butterfinger.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake instructions
- Prepare cake mix as directed, and bake. Once done, poke holes all over cake with end of wooden spoon, and pour can of sweetened condensed milk over top of it..
- Chop up candy bars..
- Pour caramel/chocolate sauce/syrup and some of the crushed candy bars over cake into holes..
- Spread whip cream over cake.
- Then top more crushed candy bar and more caramel or choc syrup on top..