Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding.
You can cook Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding
- You need of (I used the same glass for measuring).
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1.5 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of caraway powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grounded anise seeds (optional).
- You need 6-7 cups of water.
- You need of For garnishing.
- You need of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare of Soak in water the below ingredients for 15minutes:.
- It’s of Almond (peeled and split).
- You need of Crushed pistachio.
- It’s of Pine nuts.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- It’s of Raisins.
Lebanese Meghleh – Caraway pudding instructions
- (Before you put on the heat) Add the rice flour, caraway powder, cinnamon powder, anise and sugar in a large cooking pot and mix them well for 2 minutes.
- Add the water to the mixture and mix well, then move to the stove at medium heat and stir well.
- Keep mixing constantly for almost 15 to 20 minutes until you get a thick pudding texture.
- Pour directly in bowls and decorate with the coconut and the other nuts of your choice after you soak them in water for almost 15 minutes.
- Enjoy it cold or warm ❤️.