Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate, Oats, Apple, Crumble Smoothie.
You can cook Chocolate, Oats, Apple, Crumble Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate, Oats, Apple, Crumble Smoothie
- It’s 1 tsp of Coco powder mixed in 2 tsp hot milk.
- It’s 1 slice of Apple cored diced.
- It’s 200 gm of yakut milk.
- It’s 100 gm of fat free natural yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oats roasted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Almond flakes.
Chocolate, Oats, Apple, Crumble Smoothie step by step
- Here are all the ingrediends.
- Add the coco powder mixed in 2 tsp hot milk, apple, milk, yoghurt, oats, sugar and nuts in a blender and blend until smooth..
- Add milk, little at a time, to achieve a smooth consistency and blend again..
- The smoothie would not be as thick right now..
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of mins. Garnish with whipped cream and serve..