Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.
You can cook Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Prepare of Ground Sirlion 85/15.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend.
- Prepare of Sargento Shredded Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare of "Sweeties" Mini Bell Peppers Diced.
- Prepare of Small Can of Tomato Paste.
- It’s of Large Yellow Onion Diced (200g).
- Prepare of Smithfield Thick Cut Cherrywood Smoked Bacon.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole step by step
- Brown Ground Beef, strain off excess grease and add beef to large mixing bowl.
- Cook bacon and then crumble into pieces after cooled. Add to large bowl..
- Dice vegetables and add to large bowl.
- Add 3/4 of bag of Kraft 3 Cheese Blend to large bowl.
- In small mixing bowl crack eggs and whisk smooth.
- Add cream and tomato paste to small bowl and whisk smooth.
- Pour small bowl mixture into large bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour mixture from large bowl into casserole dish and top with shredded swiss and remaining 3 Cheese Blend.
- Bake in oven at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.