Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Crumble Muffin.
You can cook Apple Crumble Muffin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Muffin
- It’s 1-2 cubes of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 of Apple.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 30 ml of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberry oats/muesli.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sugar powder.
Apple Crumble Muffin step by step
- Make pre preparations and keep everything ready to make the recipe..
- Chop the apples, heat butter in a pan. Add the chopped apples..
- Now add cinnamon powder, maple syrup and mix well..
- Now add vanilla custard powder. Mix again. Let it cook for just 1-2 mins on slow flame..
- In a blender, blend butter, sugar and maida into a crumbly texture. Use half the mixture, make a base of this crumbly by patting down and make small cups in a mould. Then top it with the Apple custard mixture. To the remaining base, mixture add maple syrup, strawberry oats/muesli. Mix well and make a crumbly topping..
- Lastly fill it with the muesli topping and place the tray in the oven and bake it for 40 mins at 190°c. When done sprinkle sugar powder and serve..