Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Layered coffee cheese flan jelly. The Coffee Flan Agar Jelly is cool, refreshing and has just the right amount of sweetness. Coffee Jelly Flan is a combination of coffee jelly and flan jelly or gulaman with leche flan. Prices of ingredients are at the.
Coffee Jelly is a delicious coffee-flavored cubed gelatin in a thick coffee-infused sweetened cream. Perfect to serve in a gathering or any occasions. Coffee Jelly Flan is a combination of coffee jelly and flan jelly or gulaman with leche flan. You can have Layered coffee cheese flan jelly using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Layered coffee cheese flan jelly
- Prepare of A. Flan.
- Prepare 200 g of whipping cream (room temperature).
- You need 100 g of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 of egg yolks.
- It’s of B. Jelly.
- Prepare 10 g of jelly powder (not agar powder).
- It’s 6 g of instant coffee powder(good coffee gives good flavor to the jelly).
- You need 1800 ml of drinking water(divide in 2 portions: 1600ml and 200ml).
- It’s 250 g of sugar.
- You need C. of Silicone bundt or rectangular mold for your choice.
Scoop mixture and pour on top of coffee jelly. Pop bubbles using a toothpick or a fork. Once set and cooled down, you can remove the coffee jelly. A multi-layer coffee jelly recipe that combines a layer of coffee gelatin and a layer of coconut cream for a light and refreshing dessert.
Layered coffee cheese flan jelly step by step
- Mixing jelly powder with sugar..
- Add 1600ml water. Sir then soak at least 1h. This helps the jelly better texture and prevent jelly from getting watery later..
- Microwave 200ml water in 40”. Stir in coffee powder. Set aside..
- Put condensed milk into egg yolks. Mix well. Set aside..
- Beat cream cheese until soft. Add whipping cream, beat 30” then add milk. Beat well. Set aside..
- Cook milk (using hand whisk to stir constantly till you see convection current starting to appear at the bottom of the milk (about 80oC). Turn off heat. Pouring in to egg batter, stirring constantly. Sieve it. (**).
- Boiling jelly mixture on high heat. Reduce low heat..
- Pouring 500ml jelly mixture into another pan. Keeping low heat. Add flan batter (**). Stirring evenly..
- Pouring coffee mixture in to left jelly mixture. Keeping low heat..
- At last we have 2 pans: coffee and flan jelly. Always keeping hot on a warm cooker. Stir regularly to prevent jelly from solidifying..
- Make jelly layers: Put molds for the jelly in to a large tray. Add ice into the tray. Add cold water. Iced water helps jelly to set faster or we can chill moulds 2h-3h in advance. Mix well before pouring the 1st layer coffee of jelly. If the mold floats, put something heavy on it. Wait 1-2 minutes for the jelly to set but not get firm completely. Jelly is tacky but doesn’t stick to fingers..
- Gently pour 1 layer of flan into the mold. Wait 1 -2 more minutes for the flan jelly to set then repeat with other layers of jelly. Don’t move or shake the moulds, otherwise the jelly layers won’t be flat and equal..
- Note: Stir jelly well before pouring a new layer. Pouring warm jelly makes the layers stick to each other better. Remove bubbles in the jelly if any. Using any kind of molds for your choice..
- Once done, let the jelly cool down then put the molds into the fridge at least 1h until the jelly is firm completely. (2h-3h) Easier with silicone mold..
- Once the jelly sets completely, take it out. Cut into small pieces..
- Keep the jelly in the fridge. Use within 1 -2 days..
- Best served wih iced milk coffee..
Coffee jelly is a light and refreshing jelly dessert, great to be served as a dessert after a heavy meal. The dessert was once very popular in the US and England. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. All Reviews for Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan). Coffee Jelly Flan is a combination of coffee jelly and flan jelly or gulaman with leche flan.