Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread.
You can have Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread
- Prepare 4 cups of mashed asian yam.
- You need 4 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast, optional.
- You need 7 cup of organic spelt flour.
- You need 1 cup of organic oat flour.
- Prepare 10 cups of organic AP flour.
Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread instructions
- Mix wet ingredients well in a mixer. Then add dry ingredients. One cup of flour at a time..
- Once the dough is well Incorporated. Divide it into 3 portion and allow them to rest in big container. Check every 2 hours..
- By 4th hour, remove the dough from the containers. Shape it into anything you want. Place them on a floured baking pan..
- Rest for another 2 hour before baking. Bake at 375F for 20-35 minutes depends on the thickness of the breads..
- Enjoy for the rest of two weeks. Good for a week in the fridge or many weeks in a freezer..