Rice Pudding With Date Palm Jaggery.
You can cook Rice Pudding With Date Palm Jaggery using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Pudding With Date Palm Jaggery
- Prepare 600 ml of full cream milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gobindobhog (ambemohar) or any small grain aromat rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated date palm jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 7-8 of cashewnuts chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of powder milk or khowa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
Rice Pudding With Date Palm Jaggery step by step
- Soak small grain aromat gobindobhog rice with warm water for half hour.Boil milk in a heavy bottomed saucepan.Add rice and boil till soft. Grate khowa and add it to the boiling milk.Boil till milk is reduced to half..
- Dilute 1 tsp cornflour in water or cold milk and pour this slurry in the boiling kheer/pudding.Give it a good stir so that it doesn't burn underneath.This prevents the milk from curdling.Add the grated jaggery and dilute it in the boiling milk.The rice and milk consistency should be thick.Add a pinch of salt to balance sweetness.Garnish with chopped cashewnuts and raisins.Allow the kheer/pudding to set in fridge.Serve chilled after dinner a delicious dessert..