Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Flourless Apple Crumble.
You can cook Flourless Apple Crumble using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Apple Crumble
- Prepare of Topping (Crumble).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 2 pinches of nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 5 of peeled apples.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
Flourless Apple Crumble step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the crumble together so it’s thick but can crumble in your hands.
- Put your cut and peeled apples into a bowl and then add in the other ingredients for the filling.
- Stir well until combined.
- Pour your apples into a pirax and then crumble your topping on top of it so the apples are covered.
- Heat it in the oven for 180* 30-40 minutes.