Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rice Kheer / Indian Rice Pudding.
You can cook Rice Kheer / Indian Rice Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Kheer / Indian Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Full Mogra Rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Elaichi Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kesar Milk Flower.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Charoli.
- Prepare 6-8 of each Kaju Badam and Pista (finely chopped).
Rice Kheer / Indian Rice Pudding step by step
- Boil one-litre milk in a vessel. Add rice when milk comes to a boil..
- Continuously stir the milk till the rice is cooked about 80%..
- Now add sugar and Kesar milk powder and stir till the sugar dissolves..
- Now add dry fruits to kheer..
- Enjoy it as a dessert..