Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Einkorn Sourdough Sticks.
You can cook Einkorn Sourdough Sticks using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Einkorn Sourdough Sticks
- Prepare of sourdough starter.
- Prepare of einkorn flour.
- You need of water(initial mix).
- It’s of water(Pre-roast mix).
- You need of oil.
- You need of Spices(optional).
Einkorn Sourdough Sticks instructions
- Prepare 500gr starter.
- Mix starter with 1.3kg water.(stir well).
- Add the mixture to 2kg flour in a large bowl.
- Stir until there is no dry flour.
- Let it ferment for 24 hours in fridge.
- Add 100gr oil + 150gr water + (opt.)your choice & stir well.
- If desired you may prepare seasoning.
- Prepare a ball shaped dough in hand.
- Combine with seasoning(optional).
- Put it on a pre-heated grill/toaster.
- Press the grill/toaster.
- Put them on counter to cut them later.
- Cut them.
- You can either dry sticks(oven or outdoor) to have crunchy sticks or consume them while they are soft..
- Tip: You can store them in freezer if you wish to consume soft fresh einkorn sticks for months..