Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Nudelauflauf (German Recipe).
You can have Nudelauflauf (German Recipe) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nudelauflauf (German Recipe)
- Prepare 500 g of Barilla Noodles.
- Prepare 150 g of Shredded Gouda Cheese.
- You need 300 g of Bacon cubes.
- You need 800 ml of Whipped Cream.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil/butter.
Nudelauflauf (German Recipe) step by step
- Bring your pot of water to a boil. Add salt, followed by Butter or simple cooking oil to prevent clumping.
- Gently pour in your noodles and let it cook. The cooking time depends on what kind of noodle used. Preparation time is always indicated on the back of the pack..
- When cooked, sieve to drain out excess water and set aside.
- In an oven tray or bowl, pour half of your cooked noodles in, followed by half of the bacon cubes. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining noodles and bacon cubes..
- Pour your whipped cream all around; Now, cover the top of the bowl with the cheese. Make sure you get every corner because it produces the crispy look you need. And now your food is ready to be put in the oven..
- Pre-heat your oven to 170C and let your meal bake for about 30mins. Depending on your oven type, baking time would vary so make sure you don’t leave the food unattended..