Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Apple Crumble using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble
- You need of Apple filling.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 12 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 10 of apples, 5 grated, 5 cut to chunks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Zest 2 lemon.
- You need of Juice quarter of lemon.
- Prepare of Crumble.
- It’s 2 cups of flour (200g).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon.
Apple Crumble step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat a small hob-proof baking dish, add the caster sugar and heat for about 5 minutes until it caramelises. Add the cinnamon, vanilla seeds and grated apples and cook for 1–2 minutes. Stir in the apple chunks, then mix in the cranberries, lemon zest and juice. Remove from the heat and set aside..
- To make the topping, place the flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in a bowl and rub together with your fingertips until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the granola and mix until fully incorporated..
- Scatter the crumble topping over the fruit and heat the dish again on the hob. Once the apple mixture is bubbling, transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 35-30 minutes until the topping is a golden colour. Remove and serve warm.