Pancakes with homemade ice cream.
You can have Pancakes with homemade ice cream using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pancakes with homemade ice cream
- It’s 250 gr of all purpose flour.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter/vegetable oil.
- You need 1 scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.
Pancakes with homemade ice cream instructions
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda..
- In another bowl, mix well the milk and eggs..
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture..
- Mix it well. Add the melted butter/vegetable oil..
- Keep the mixture a bit lumpy. Leave it aside in the fridge for 10-15 minutes..
- Heat your pan with medium heat. Brush a little oil and wipe it out..
- Add a laddle of pancake batter. Cook it for 2-3 minutes. Flip it when the top of pancake has shown a lot of bubbles and the edge of pancake is little bit well cooked (no watery batter)..
- Pancake after 1-2 minutes..
- Continue to cook the rest of batter. Stack the ready pancake..
- Flip the pancake and cook another minute..
- Sprinkle ready pancake with powdered sugar..
- Serve the pancake with a scoop of homemade custard ice cream. Recipe–please refer to my custard vanilla ice cream recipe..