Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Apple Crumble using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 4 of large apples (I used granny smith).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts, roughly chopped.
- You need 1,5 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s Pinch of fine salt.
- It’s 9 tbsp of butter.
Apple Crumble step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees..
- Peel, core, and slice apples into 1/4-inch slices. Place apples in a large mixing bowl and toss with sugar, lemon juice, flour, and cinnamon..
- Pour into a lightly greased, medium size baking dish, and spread out into an even layer. Set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix together the nuts, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt for the topping. Using your fingers, gently work in the cold butter until pea-sized lumps are formed..
- Top apples evenly with mixture and bake until apples are bubbly and topping is golden brown, about 45 – 60 minutes. Until the crumble is brown and apples are soft..
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream..