Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jaggery and coconut kheer rice pudding.
You can cook Jaggery and coconut kheer rice pudding using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jaggery and coconut kheer rice pudding
- It’s 1 litre of full fat milk.
- Prepare 100 gm of basmati rice (short grain with aroma… kamni chawal).
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of date palm jaggery.
Jaggery and coconut kheer rice pudding step by step
- Wash and soak rice for 30 mins.
- Boil milk and then add rice and cook on slow flame….. stirring in between ensuring that the rice does not stick to the pot..
- Once the rice is fully cooked that it can be mashed easily then add the grated jaggery and fresh grated coconut and mix well… at this step u will have to constantly stir the kheer otherwise it will stick to the pot…
- While stirring the kheer mash the rice with the back of the spoon… the texture will become thick and creamy… once it's all done… immediately transfer to serving bowls or glasses and cool in refrigerate for at least 3 hours… serve cold.