Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baklava. Baklava (in Azerbaijani it is Pakhlava) is very popular in Azerbaijan. Baklava is a sweet of pastry, nuts and honey. Get the best recipe from Wilderness.
The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make! The iconic Baklava is my all time favourite pastry that I can't get enough of. You'll love how homemade Baklava is not overly sweet and. You can cook Baklava using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baklava
- Prepare 400 gms of chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 16 ounce of package phyllo dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated lemon zest.
Baklava is yummy.but it's yummiest when it's homemade. Learn how to make baklava right here using Ree Drummond's easy Baklava. This is the perfect Christmas dessert to gift to others. Baklava is a Mediterranean dessert with layers of phyllo dough, nuts and honey.
Baklava step by step
- Pre heat the oven at 108˚C..
- Trim filo pastry sheets according to the tray..
- Grease an aluminum tray with butter and place 2-3 pastry sheets on it..
- Apply butter over the filo pastry and repeat the process till you complete layering 10 sheets..
- Sprinkle the walnuts over it and drizzle butter. Place 2-3 more filo pastry sheets over it and brush butter on top and repeat till process till you complete layering another 10 sheet..
- Sprinkle almonds and repeat the same process with pistachios till all the sheets are used up and the tray is full..
- Cut into diamonds and bake in a preheated oven at 180 for 25 – 30 minutes..
- Heat a deep nonstick pan. Add sugar and 1 cup water and the juice of half a lemon..
- Stir till sugar dissolves and cook till it thickens..
- Pour the sugar syrup over the baked filo sheet and let it rest for 5 -7 minutes..
I've also included two authentic baklava recipes for you to try: a fancy and more involved recipe as well as a simple. Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. En iyi baklavacılarda yapılan kadar nefis bir el açması baklava hazırlıyoruz.