Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook "Gulab Jamun" using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Gulab Jamun"
- It’s For of Jamun:-.
- You need 500 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 250 gms of khoya.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare as per requirement of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s For of sugar syrup:-.
- It’s 4 cups of sugar.
- You need 3.5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron threads.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
"Gulab Jamun" step by step
- Boil milk in a pot. when milk comes to a boil turn off the flame and add vinegar to hot milk. The milk will curdle. Drain the milk in a cotton cloth or strainer. Run the strainer under fresh water and hang it for 40 minutes..
- In meantime in a pot add 4 cup sugar and 3.5 cup water. Let it boil and melt the sugar. Then add saffron threads, green cardamom powder, and lemon juice. Lemon juice will help Syrup prevent crystallization. Prepare sugar syrup and keep it aside..
- After 40 minutes on a plate add chenna, khoya, flour, baking powder, milk powder. Mash well with help of a hand for 5-10 minutes. and make a smooth dough..
- Divide the dough into equal size small balls..
- Heat oil with 1 tbsp ghee and deep fry all balls till golden color..
- Now put all Jamun into the warm syrup. and boil for 4-5 minutes. Let it stay in sugar syrup for 2 hrs..
- Your gulab jamun is ready to serve. Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachio. And serve it..