Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Bread Pancakes.
You can have Banana Bread Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Pancakes
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 medium of bananas, mashed.
Banana Bread Pancakes step by step
- Blend flour, cinnamon, cocoa, and baking powder in bowl..
- Mix brown sugar and banana in separate bowl.
- Blend milk, egg and oil with dry ingredients.
- Add sugar and banana.
- Heat griddle till water dances on surface.
- Lightly oil griddle.
- Pour 1/4 cup per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook until bubbles on surface are mostly popped.
- Turn, cook 1 minute more.
- Serve with syrup, butter and fresh bananas.