Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
You can cook Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- It’s 4 cups of peaches.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
Peach Cobbler with BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Melt butter in pour in a 13×9 inch baking pan..
- Combine flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over butter..
- In a sauce pan on high heat, pour peaches, 1 cup of sugar and lemon juice to a boil, stirring so does not burn. Pour over patter (do not stir) Sprinkle with cinnamon and place in oven 40 to 45 minutes. Enjoy!!.