Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris.
You can have Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris
- It’s of Puris: For 3 different Doughs-.
- Prepare 3 Cups of AP Flour (Maida) sifted with 1 tsp salt & then, kneaded with 1 tsp refined oil- For each one ☝🏻 of that.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida, for the normal white dough, post mixed with salt & oil & kneaded with lukewarm water as a medium tight dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida- For the Green Dough (Homemade % Vegan & Organic Colors used) For it's green Color- Blanched Palak (Spinach) purée has been used.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida- For the Saffron dough (Red Chilli Powder & Turmeric Powder: 1 tbsp each has been used, in it's diluted form along with 1 tbsp of carrot 🥕 juice infused with saffron strands).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ajwain (Carom Seeds).
- It’s 1 Cup of Water (Lukewarm), for kneading the doughs- all 3 of them, separately.
- Prepare 300 gms of Refined/Vegetable Oil (For deep frying the puris).
- Prepare of For the French Madeleines: We need to prepare White Chocolate Ganche & then colour it by taking 3 equal portions from the white one itself.
- It’s of Madeleines Recipe: It's elaborate recipe, I shall share very soon herein itself or else this one ☝🏻 would be too much extensive.
- Prepare of For the White Chocolate Ganache:.
- Prepare 150 gms of of white chocolate,.
- It’s 50 gms of medium whipping cream.
- You need 60 gms of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 100 gms of Fresh Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green Matcha Tea Powder.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Carrot juice.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Orange juice.
- You need 1 piece of French Madeleines Mould Tray.
Tri-Color Orange Cinnamon Madeleines (French) & Tri-Color Puris instructions
- As already mentioned above following the measured instructions prepare the 3 different doughs.
- Allow it to rest for about 30-45 mins time.
- Then, roll out each one of them into 3 separate elongated rolled out pieces.
- Then, join all of them together by pressing gently with one another.
- Now, with a bread/cake cutting knife cut them into several equal portions (as is required).
- Now, form a round balls from each one if that & roll it out in the form of flat breads (puris/luchi).
- In a deep frying pan- Heat the oil sufficiently to deep fry the puris, as usual.
- Our Tri-Coloured Puris are ready to dive into the plates.
- For the white chocolate ganache- Mix all the aforementioned measured items one by one while stirring continuously with a whisker.
- Keep the gas flame low and once the entire thing, thickened put off the flame.
- Now, divide it into 3 equal parts in 3 different glass bowls.
- For the Green Colour: Take 1 tbsp of Green Matcha Tea Powder & mix it with the white choco ganache, until well blend.
- For the Saffron Colour: Take the aforementioned juices & mix well with the white choco ganache until well incorporated & it's colour changes.
- Once, the Tri-Colours are well derived & gotten- Glaze the already baked & cooled Madeleines, as seen in the very pics.