Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe.
You can cook Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe
- You need 280 g of all-purpose flour (Maida).
- Prepare 400 g of Condensed milk.
- It’s 60 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 130 ml of milk or water.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s For of Decoration:.
- It’s As required of Jam.
- It’s As required of Whipped cream/ buttercream.
- It’s As required of Strawberries.
- Prepare As required of Icing sugar.
Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe step by step
- Take a big bowl for mixing the ingredients..
- Now mix all the ingredients together and whisk it properly either with the hand whisker or with the electric whisker..
- Makes one 8" round cake.Then take the tin greased with oil and place the parchment paper in the bottom of the tin and transfer the batter into it..
- Bake at 150 degree celcius for 40-50min..
- Sponge eggless cake is ready.now cut it into two half..
- This time is to decorate your cake according to you or what would you like..
- I spread whipped cream between two half and on the top first layer is of jam then spread again whipped cream or buttercream add some strawberries on it and dust the sides with icing sugar..
- Yummy cake is ready to eat.