Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Kheer (Rice Pudding).
You can cook Kheer (Rice Pudding) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheer (Rice Pudding)
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rice (washed and soaked for 2 hours).
- You need 1 ltr of Full Fat milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder or grind seeds of 4 green cardamom to a powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cashews chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of Almonds chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finley slivered almonds for garnish.
- You need Few of Rose petals for garnishing.
Kheer (Rice Pudding) instructions
- Add a glass of water to the milk and bring it to a boil, In a heavy-bottomed pan..
- Add the soaked rice. Keep cooking on very low heat while stirring frequently, scraping the sides and the bottom. Cook till the rice is completely cooked and the kheer becomes a little thick, approximately 30-35 minutes..
- Add sugar and nuts. Mix well and cook again for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove from fire add Cardamom Powder..
- Serve and garnish with rose petals and almond slivers. Enjoy warm or chilled..