Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Crustless Tiramisu Cup.
You can cook Crustless Tiramisu Cup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crustless Tiramisu Cup
- Prepare of A. Creamed & Thickened.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/3 C of castor sugar.
- You need of B. Mixed.
- Prepare 250 of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee essence (opt).
- Prepare of C. Whipped until Stiff.
- Prepare 250 g of chilled double cream.
- It’s of (heavy cream, whipping cream).
- It’s of D. Serving suggestion.
- You need of Lady Fingers.
- Prepare of Milo powder + a tsp of cocoa.
- It’s of Notes:.
- You need 1 of . Coffee essence can be substituted with vanilla or almond essense.
- It’s 2 of . Double cream can be substituted with heavy cream or whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 of . Cream in (C), however, can be omitted and substituted with stiffly beaten egg whites (whites separated from yolks in A) that is then folded into A mixture until well-combined.
- It’s 4 of . Milo powder can be substituted with cocoa/chocolate powder or just mix the two to have the sweet taste of milo and subtle bitterness from the cocoa powder.
- You need 5 of . Egg whites can be added to this recipe by beating it until stiff (into meringue) and fold it into tiramisu batter for a fluffier tiramisu.
- It’s of Kids request for creamier tiramisu with creamier texture, hence the omission of the meringue.
Crustless Tiramisu Cup step by step
- A – Using electric hand mixer, beat egg yolks and sugar until pale, creamy and it feels lightly thicken..
- B – Add mascarpone cheese and coffee essence. Beat until well-incorporated and keep aside..
- C – In a separate bowl, with a clean beater, whip double cream until stiff..
- To assemble – Gently fold whipped double cream into mascarpone mixture until well-incorporated. Next, transfer it to a piping bag. Pipe into separate glasses or cups. Sprinkle milo powder on top and refrigerate to set for few hours or overnight. Serve with lady fingers as side. This creamy mixture tastes great as dip for crispy crumbly lady fingers..