Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe. Coconut Sponge cake with Coconut Cream Super Moist Sponge Cake. a simple and basic vanilla sponge cake , a perfect sponge that you can serve as a simple cake , or you can layered and make a perfect birthday, cake Easy to make, tastes amazing, fluffy, moist, and perfect for building layers! all. I have a soft spot for old fashioned Vanilla sponge cakes.
This is the basic sponge cake recipe you can pull off and make everyone doff their hats to you. This has been my go-to basic vanilla sponge cake recipe, it has become a staple now I want to learn how to make other types of cakes, but this easy vanilla cake recipe was the first cake I learnt to bake. Yes the best basic vanilla sponge cake recipe. You can cook Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe
- It’s of For Vanilla Sponge Cake:.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 125 of Sugar.
- Prepare 125 of Flour.
- It’s 4 drops of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Layering and frosting:.
- Prepare 200 g of Whipped cream.
- You need 150 g of Mix fruit cocktail.
- You need 30 ml of Sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 40 g of White chocolate chip.
- You need of Liquid milk full cream as required.
I have had my several failure stories of sponge cake, either the crust comes out on its own I decided to conquer this vanilla sponge cake and never gave up. I was trying with various techniques and recipes without losing any patience(mind. Simple Yellow Sponge Cake – foolproof recipe for a fluffy, delicious Yellow Cake that rises evenly and has a uniform crumb. It can be used for cakes and It has a soft, delicate, spongy and uniform crumb that absorbs the moisture from the cream very well, making it suitable for just about any kind of cake.
Sponge cake / vanilla sponge / soft sponge / My first recipe step by step
- 1. Take 5 eggs in a clean bowl. eggs should be on room temperature. 2. Beat them for 1 minute, then add 125 gm sugar. Please measure with measuring cups,don't use normal tea cups if you want accurate results. 3. now beat with electric mixture for 5 to10 minutes, or until double in size. then add 4 drops vanilla essence again beat it for 30 second.
- 4. Sift 125 gm plain flour 2 times, then with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon mix flour in this with light hands, first add half flour mix it then add remaining flour mix, but with slow motions. don't disturb the air in this mixture, because that will help the cake to bake soft and light. 1. Preheat the oven on 180 C. 2. Take 2pans, pans should be 7" inch round,9 inches grease them and line with baking paper..
- 3. pour the cake mixture evenly in them. tap the pans..
- 4. bake them for 15tp20 minutes. take them out and let them cool on a cooling rack, for 30 minutes. 5. now take them out, take out the baking paper..
- 1.Take 1 cake on a flat plate or cake board. spread half pineapple juice on it. 2. layer cream on it, then layer chopped pineapple on it. 3. layer 2nd cake on it,and spread remaining pineapple juice on it. Soak it properly because all taste of cake depends on it. 4. now cover the cake completely with cream. decorate the cake with whipped cream flowers and canned cherry. keep it in fridge in a cake box for 4-5 hours. this way it will taste more good. cake is ready.
- Cake is ready and its modeling now in different styles… 🙂 Pineapple cream cake,Pakistani Bakery style is ready…. :)… so here I prove,I am a true Pakistani, love to eat Paki style Dishes and love making them.. :).
With this Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe's step by step photo guide, carefully measured ingredients and detailed explanation of process, making a soft and spongy cake at home is very easy. Unlike other Vanilla Cake Recipes, this recipe doesn't use butter or condensed milk. Deliciously fluffy sponge cakes make for a perfect light dessert or a treat with an afternoon coffee or tea. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Best Vanilla Sponge Cake (I used to link to her original recipe here, but she had since shut A moist and flavourful bakery style vanilla sponge cake.