Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Vegan Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chili
- It’s 1 cup of dry black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 pkg of Impossible meat.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen whole corn.
- You need 2 cups of fresh diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of sauce tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of tablesspoons of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need of Seasoning : Scallions, garlic, onion powder, Sazon, roasted garlic herbs & Mrs.Dash.
Vegan Chili step by step
- Make Dry beans or use canned beans but watch your sodium contents..
- With a low flame under your pot add water & Impossible meat, chopped meat & cook until brown.
- Add in beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, green pepper, mushrooms & corn. Season to your own liking.
- Cover & cook on low heat for 35 minutes..
- Serve over rice or eat it by itself..