Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baklava. Baklava (in Azerbaijani it is Pakhlava) is very popular in Azerbaijan. Baklava is a sweet of pastry, nuts and honey. Get the best recipe from Wilderness.
The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make! The iconic Baklava is my all time favourite pastry that I can't get enough of. You'll love how homemade Baklava is not overly sweet and. You can cook Baklava using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- You need As required of Samosa – readymade patti.
- You need as required of Assorted nuts – roughly crushed.
- You need 100 gm of sugar – prepare syrup. No strings.
- You need 100 gm of butter melted – I used salted butter.
Baklava is yummy.but it's yummiest when it's homemade. Learn how to make baklava right here using Ree Drummond's easy Baklava. This is the perfect Christmas dessert to gift to others. Baklava is a Mediterranean dessert with layers of phyllo dough, nuts and honey.
- Spread the sheets. Apply melted butter on that with brush. Sprinkle crushed nuts on that. Roll it and set in greased pan..
- Prepare all rolls like this..
- Preheat the oven. Set the baklava and bake it on 180 degree for 25 minutes..
- Once it is ready, pour the Sugar syrup on the top. Decorate with chopped nuts..
- Ready to serve.
I've also included two authentic baklava recipes for you to try: a fancy and more involved recipe as well as a simple. Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. En iyi baklavacılarda yapılan kadar nefis bir el açması baklava hazırlıyoruz.