Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Ice cream without additives or preservatives.
You can have Homemade Ice cream without additives or preservatives using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Ice cream without additives or preservatives
- You need 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream (Avoid sour cream).
- It’s 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Hershey's strawberry syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mango flavoring.
- Prepare A few of diced unsour mangoes.
- You need A few of diced strawberries.
- It’s A few of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare A few of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of sugar crystals.
- Prepare of Reddi-whip.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Yellow food coloring.
Homemade Ice cream without additives or preservatives instructions
- Cool the blender attachment, whipping cream and condensed milk for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Cool the bowl in which you need to whisk; for a minute in the freezer..
- Now in the whisking bowl add in the cream and start whipping on low for 2 minutes using a blender. Now, add in the sweetened condensed milk and blend until single peak emerges when you remove the blender out..
- If you are interested in making a variety of flavours, then partition the mix accordingly. Else just continue to whisk it till you see double peaks. (Skip to the step no. 6).
- When flavouring: take a required portion of the mix in a separate bowl and add in the flavors you want – vanilla essence, Hershey's syrups or mango flavoring. You can add in yellow food coloring if you prefer..
- Now, start whisking the flavored ice creams in their individual bowls until each forms a double peak..
- Pour the whisked cream mixture into a rectangular freezer-safe bowl and let sit for at least 8 hours. Note: For mango and strawberry add in the fruits along with the mix. For Vanilla and chocolate add in white and dark chocolate chips respectively..
- Finally, just 1 minute before serving, chill your serving bowls. Add in the ice cream and enjoy!.
- My serving suggestions are: for chocolate, add in Reddi-whip on top and a splash of Hershey's chocolate syrup and few chocolate chips. For Vanilla, add in Reddi-whip on top and decorate with sugar crystals and white chocolate. For strawberry, add in Reddi-whip on top and a splash of Hershey's strawberry syrup. For mango, add in Reddi-whip and top it with a splash of mango syrup. (My mango started vanishing pretty soon as I had chilled out my cup before!😅).
- Tip: In India, heavy whipping is Amul fresh cream. Milkmaid is a very good brand of sweetened condensed milk. 1 cup is about 235ml to 250ml. Encrust or Colourmist Powder sprays are available on Amazon in the place of Reddi-whip. If you prefer, you can altogether skip the toppings and make a simple ice cream or just with chocolate chips if you prefer. Just ensure that the cream is fresh and not sour..