Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Apple crumble using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple crumble
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Prepare 3 of apples, peeled, cored and sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of For the crumble.
- Prepare 175 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 110 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 110 g of cold butter.
- You need 2 tbsps of rolled oats.
Apple crumble step by step
- Heat the oven to 190C.
- Gather the ingredients.
- Mix the apple, 2tbsp sugar & cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add to a baking dish (20cm).
- Add flour and sugar to a bowl. Cut the butter into small pieces and mix in with fingers until crumble texture..
- Stir in the oats then cover the apples.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Serve with custard or ice cream.