Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake.
You can cook Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake
- Prepare of Base.
- You need 125 g of Sweet Biscuits *made into fine crumbles.
- You need 60 g of Butter.
- It’s of *Note: Very dry low-fat biscuits might need more moisture. Add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 250 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar *OR 1/4 cup Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup (250 ml) of Thickened Cream OR Heavy Cream *whipped.
- You need of *Note: For this recipe, DO NOT use fat-reduced or light type products.
Super Easy No-bake Cheesecake instructions
- For the base, mix finely crumbled Biscuit and melted Butter until moist crumbs. If too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons Cream or Milk..
- Line the base of the tin with baking paper, place the crumbs into the cake tin and press firmly over the base. Set aside in the fridge while you are preparing the filling..
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form..
- In a separate bowl, combine softened Cream Cheese, Sugar and Lemon Juice until smooth. Gradually add the whipped Cream and combine well..
- Pour the filling over the base. Place the tin in the fridge to chill for at least 3 hours or until completely set..
- Gently run a sharp knife around the inside edge of the tin to release the sides of the Cheesecake, then transfer to a serving plate..
- Decorate the cake with fresh Fruit of your choice. *Note: Today I used Mango and Grapes..