Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly Pizza.
You can have Keto Friendly Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pizza
- You need of instant yeast.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- It’s of psyilium husk powder.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of shredded low mositure part skim mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- You need of large egg,lightly beaten.
- You need of avocado oil,olive oil,or ghee for your hands.
Keto Friendly Pizza instructions
- Preheat the Oven to 425 F,in a small bowl,add the yeast and warm water and stir to combine,set aside about 5-10 min, until foamy.in an large microwave safe bowl,add mozzarella and cream cheese,microwave for 1 minute and stir,if not fully melted continue microwaving 20 more sec.in another small bowl whisk almond flour,psyllium husk powder, and baking powder,set aside.
- Stir foamy yeast mixture into melted cheese until well combined, and stir in beaten egg.Then add into dry ingredient mixture stir untul it forms a dough.you can oil your hands prevent sticking to all over your hands.you just knead the dough couple of times..
- Roll the dough out between two pieces of parchment paper to a 12' circle..I did measure my pizza pan putting underneath the dough, then i did flip upside down,and then fixed the dough..
- Poke the dough in several places with a fork.Bake 6 minutes,(i did bake 8 minutes),and check it,if necessary keep it a minute more..
- Add your favorite toppings, (after i turned off the oven, i did add my toppings, then I put my pizza back in the oven. I like my veggies almost raw.) you can bake the dough little less and take it off the oven, then add your toppings and bake fully with the veggies.up to you..