Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple crumble cookies.
You can cook Apple crumble cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple crumble cookies
- It’s 110 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 100 g of soft brown sugar.
- You need 200 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of apple (chopped finely and cubed).
Apple crumble cookies instructions
- In a food processor mix all the above except the apple until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs..
- Remove about 3 tbls of the mixture and set aside..
- Add the chopped apples and mix well..
- Line your baking tray and then gently form 12 round balls. Place on the baking tray and gently push down the top. Sprinkle with the crumble you put to one side and bake in a preheated oven 180°C for 15-20 minutes..
- Once ready leave to cool for 10 minutes on the tray and then place them on a cooling rack to cool completely..
- That’s it! Enjoy 😊.