Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding.
You can have Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding
- Prepare of Pudding Rice (or any short style grain rice).
- It’s of White Sugar.
- You need 1 pint of Full cream Milk.
- It’s of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s of Treacle or Strawberry Jam (to serve).
Mum’s Old English Rice Pudding step by step
- Pour the rice into a cooking dish. Covering just the bottom..
- Add the Sugar so that it covers the Rice.
- Pour in the milk until just below the dish. Add 4 small slices of butter.
- Put the dish in to a fan assisted oven to a heat of 150.C. Stir after 15 minutes and continue to cook for a further 60 mins. Check often there after and remove when it has a skin that’s lightly browned. Serve with either treacle or jam… or maybe enjoy it alone..