Thandai Mousse recipe. Here is a mousse with a desi dimension to it! thandai mousse would be appropriate for occasions like holi and other indian. Thandai Mousse Recipe, Learn how to make Thandai Mousse (absolutely delicious recipe of Thandai Mousse ingredients and cooking method) About Thandai Mousse Recipe: Give the. Thandai Mousse Recipe : Hey friends, today we are going to learn how to make Thandai Mousse.
Thandai is a famous drink from Rajasthan made with milk, dry fruits, and saffron. Thandai recipe is the perfect drink for the festive occasion of Holi and Shivratri. Her thandai recipe was a hit in the neighborhood, and everyone just loved it. You can cook Thandai Mousse recipe using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandai Mousse recipe
- You need 2 tbsp of homemade thandai powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare as needed of Saffron water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white chocolate ganache.
- It’s 4-5 of Dry rose petals.
- Prepare as needed of White chocolate sticks for garnish.
For kids, she used to skip some ingredients. Give this delicious Thandai Mousse Cake Recipe a try, it's packed with flavors from Thandai masala. It makes a perfect Indian dessert for parties like Holi and Diwali. This eggless, light and easy to make mousse is packed with If you've tried this White Chocolate Thandai Mousse Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe!
Thandai Mousse recipe instructions
- Heat the cream in a non-stick pan & bring to boil.Add thandai masala and swirl to mix..
- Take white chocolate in a bowl. Add white chocolate mixture and mix well until chocolate melts..
- Add the whipped cream to it & fold well..
- Fill the silicon moulds with the mousse & tap well. Freeze it for 2-3 hours..
- Now mix the saffron water with white chocolate ganache in another bowl..
- Demould the mousse & pour the ganache on it..
- Appy the dried rose petals on the side of each set mousse..
- Place a chocolate sticks on the top of each mousse.Garnish with a rose petal or a pesta.
Here is an easy fusion Thandai mousse recipe for Holi. You have heard of chocolate mousse but have you ever heard of Thandai mousse. How to make Thandai Mousse-Delicious mousse with the flavour of thandai.thandai mousse would be appropriate for occasions like holi and other indian festivals or get-togethers. Here is a mousse with a desi dimension to it! thandai mousse would be appropriate for occasions like holi and. Easy Thandai Mousse Recipe: Make the easy and delicious thandai mousse recipe at home using ingredients like milk, sugar, whipped cream, lemom juice, saffron and more on Times Food.