Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins.
You can have Keto friendly Cranberry muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Cranberry muffins
- It’s of almond flour.
- You need of granulated sugar replacement (I used truvia brand).
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of melted butter/ coconut butter.
- It’s of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare of large egg (or two).
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 lemon.
Keto friendly Cranberry muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350f and line a 12 cup muffin pan with cupcakes liners. Melt 1/3 cup butter at this moment. Let it cool enough..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/3 cup sweetener, baking powder, baking soda.whisk in melted butter, almond milk,eggs,and vanilla until combined..
- Add lemon zest and 2/3 cup of cranberries, gently fold. By using a small measurement cup divide equal amount batter of into each cupcake liner and bake until golden.
- Bake about 23 min. Insert a toothpick into enter of a muffin, see if it comes clean. If it is clean take the muffins out of oven and let cook slightly..
- It was very delicious !.