Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eggless chocolate cupcakes recipe. Soft, moist and delicious Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a creamy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting! This is the only eggless chocolate cupcake recipe you would need! I am so touched by all the love.
I am so happy to share this wonderful eggless chocolate cake recipe with you which can be used for baking chocolate cupcakes as well. Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are basic and easy to make desserts which turns out to be moist, yummy and spongy. This recipe by chef Kanak shows you how to. You can cook Eggless chocolate cupcakes recipe using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cupcakes recipe
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil (unflavored).
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 of th cup powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1.25 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need as needed of Whipped cream (optional).
Hello Everyone,I am Amita Singh, passionate about food and cuisines of India. This youtube channel is for food lovers like you all who wants to learn about. Eggless chocolate cupcakes recipe with step by step photos – These cupcakes are very soft, spongy and moist in texture. After having one bite, you won't believe that these are eggless cupcakes.
Eggless chocolate cupcakes recipe instructions
- Take a bowl pour milk, oil, vinegar, sugar and mix it. Sieve maida cocoa powder baking powder baking soda salt and give it a mix with cut and fold method..
- Preheat pressure cooker without gasket and whistles for 5 mins on high flame, grease cupcakes moulds with oil and place a butter paper on it and bake it in your preheated cooker or in preheated oven for 30 mins.
- Hola your cupcakes are ready top it with some whipped cream and grated chocolate (optional) after it cool down enjoy……….
This is one of the easiest recipes of making chocolate cupcakes without eggs. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super chocolatey and rich. You are going to LOVE them. Plus, they're easy to make, with just a handful of ingredients. These Eggfree cupcakes are moist, delicious & perfect for the New Year celebrations.