Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz con leche.
You can cook Arroz con leche using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arroz con leche
- Prepare 3 1/4 of whole milk.
- It’s 1 1/4 of water.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetend consensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice (can use more is desired).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon (for garnishing).
- It’s 1 of sugar to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of raisins.
Arroz con leche instructions
- Place rice, water and cinnamon sticks in a heavy pot and soak for an hour..
- When the milk is boiling, lower heat and wait for the rice to cook over low heat..
- Pour milk in the pot of rice and bring to a boil..
- When rice is very well cooked add the 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and sweet condensed milk or some sugar to taste.(You don't have to put the condensed milk its alright only with milk)..
- Stir the mixture constantly until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Let it cool.
- Finally, serve it with a dusting of ground cinnamon. Add raisins too, if using..