Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Sourdough pizza using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough pizza
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of sourdough starter.
- It’s of salt.
Sourdough pizza step by step
- In the morning, dissolve the starter in the water and add the salt and flour. Work into a dough. Knead it a little bit just to ensure everything is well mixed. Put in an airtight container and leave until dinner time..
- Put a pizza stone in the top of your oven (everyone owns a pizza stone, right?) and preheat the oven to 260C (500F)..
- Oil a piece of baking foil and tip the dough out onto it. Press the dough out flat to the desired size. (Oiling your fingers helps too)..
- Top with whatever you like. I like to start with tomato sauce (crushed tomatoes, olive oil, herbs) caramelised onions and go from there..
- Slide the foil onto the pizza stone (which is still in the oven) and bake for 9 minutes..