Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Crumble Tart.
You can have Apple Crumble Tart using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Tart
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 70 g of butter.
- Prepare 60 g of sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 75 g of *flour.
- You need 75 g of *butter.
- Prepare 50 g of *sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of *vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
Apple Crumble Tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put the butter, sugar and beaten egg into a bowl and mix together well until you get a creamy texture. Sift the flour and baking powder to get out the lumps..
- Roughly mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl with a wooden spatula. Mix with a cutting action..
- Spread olive oil or butter on the inside of a tart tray or cake tin, then sprinkle on a little bit of flour. Next spread the mixture in the tray, you might find it is easier to spread with some cling film/wrap. Cover the mixture with film wrap and push with fingers to spread it evenly..
- To make the crumble: Add all * ingredients and mix them with your fingers. Do not knead..
- Put the sliced apples on the tart texture side by side..
- Then cover the sliced apple with the crumble. Bake for about 40 min, and allow to cool a little before enjoying this delicious treat!.