Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Apple Crumble using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble
- You need 1 of (Apple mix).
- It’s 4 large of Granny Smith (green) apples, seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Golden syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of (For topping).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Desiccated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soft brown sugar.
- You need 100 grams of Butter.
Apple Crumble instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180*C..
- In a large pan add apples, sugar, syrup and lemon juice. Cover and cook on low heat for around 10 minutes or until apples have softened..
- Remove from pan and spoon mixture into a well greased- small casserole dish..
- For crumble add flour, oats, coconut and sugar to a bowl and mix well. Melt the butter over and massage in to form a crumble..
- Sprinkle crumble over apples and place in oven. Bake for 25/30 minutes or until top is golden and crispy..
- Serve with cream, ice cream or both! Yum!.