Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble.
You can cook Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- Prepare 500 g of rhubarb.
- You need 500 g of strawberries.
- It’s 40 g of brown sugar.
- You need of for the crumble.
- You need 60 g of ground almonds.
- You need 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- You need 60 g of sugar.
- Prepare 80 g of flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390 F..
- Wash strawberries and rhubarb, peel of the skin of the rhubarb. Cut strawberries and rhubarb into pieces and mix with 40 g brown sugar in a baking dish..
- For the crumble knead together all ingredients quickly and scatter about the fruit..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the crumbles are golden brown..
- If you like serve with vanilla ice creme. Enjoy!.