The World's Best Rice Pudding.
You can cook The World's Best Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The World's Best Rice Pudding
- It’s 2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 gallon of whole milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 pints of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 4 of raw eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of raisins, optional.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
The World's Best Rice Pudding instructions
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a large stock pot, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs and add vanilla.
- Add some of the boiling ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Slowly add egg mixture and raisins (optional) to pot.
- Reduce heat and stir CONTINUOUSLY for 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnght – pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.