Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rhubarb and Apple Crumble.
You can have Rhubarb and Apple Crumble using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
- You need of Rhubarb.
- Prepare of Cooking apples.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare of Small amount of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 125 g of butter – cubed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flakes almonds.
Rhubarb and Apple Crumble step by step
- Cook rhubarb and apples in a small amount of water and add sugar to taste. Cool and place in ovenproof dish.
- Flour, brown sugar and butter goes into a mixing bowl. Rub in butter until it looks like rough breadcrumbs. Mix through flaked almonds..
- Sprinkle evenly over rhubarb and apple mixture. Bake at 180 degrees C for 30- 40 minutes or until golden. Don’t worry if the fruit bubbles through..
- Serve warm with custard, yoghurt or ice cream. Also good cold.