Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Arroz Con Leche.
You can have Arroz Con Leche using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arroz Con Leche
- Prepare 1 cup of long grain white rice.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Arroz Con Leche instructions
- Wash and rinse rice..
- Bring rice, water and cinnamon stick to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook about 15-20 minutes until rice is done.
- While rice is cooking, whisk together both cans of milk and vanilla..
- Once rice is done, add milk mixture and stir. Remove cinnamon stick..
- Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently until mixrure thickens.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with ground cinnamon.
- Serve warm or cold.