Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Keto Chaffles.
You can cook Chocolate Keto Chaffles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Keto Chaffles
- It’s 4 oz. of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 Tbs of Swerve sugar Substitute.
- It’s 4 Tbs of Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of 100 % Cocoa Powder.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Stick of butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Swerve (sugar Substitute).
Chocolate Keto Chaffles instructions
- Preheat 4 in waffle maker.
- Put all chaffle ingredients in blender and mix or in bowl and mix until well mixed..
- Spray waffle maker with olive oil or brush with melted butter..
- Ladle in enough chaffle batter to cover bottom of waffle maker. (Experience will show how much.).
- Bake four minutes or a little longer if you want crisper chaffles..
- Put on rack to cool..
- Mix topping ingredients and spread on cooled chaffles..
- Chaffles can be frozen and be thawed or microwaved later..