Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
coffee creamy cake.
You can have coffee creamy cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of coffee creamy cake
- Prepare 2 packages of biscuits (not filled).
- You need 1 packages of whipped cream.
- You need 1 cup of hot coffee (don't add sugar or creamer).
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
coffee creamy cake instructions
- you will need a deep wide plate to fit.
- start with the biscutes, dip each one in the coffee then put it on the plate, continue doing that until u have a layer covring the plate..
- add a layer of whipped cream that covers the entire space.
- keep on doing that untill you have enough layers and the last layer should be cream.
- now put the almonds and sugar in a sauce pan on low heat and stir till it all mix together and form a caramel crust over the almonds.
- put the almonds on a cooling rack or a plate you don't need because it can cool and stick over it. Wait 5-10 for it to cool then add it over the cream layer.
- refrigerate it for 2–3 hours.