Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos.
You can have Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos
- You need of Cinnamon taco shells see my other recipe.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries Washed and diced.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 2/3 cups of confectioner sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Blueberries optional.
Cinnamon Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Tacos step by step
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla for a couple of minutes, until smooth. Transfer cream cheese mixture into a piping bag to easier fill the tacos. Dice strawberries into small pieces and mix them with 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon..
- Cool cinnamon taco shells to room temperature and fill them with cheesecake filling and strawberries and blueberries notes- Iam adding Cut up banana to mine because I have some bananas..
- Check out this delicious recipe cookpad.com/us/recipes/13016991-cinnamon-dessert-taco-shells?invite_token=z6FjCrv2svwWZEqBgGCxhs2k.