Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate. Making white chocolate brownies is no different from whipping up a batch of regular chocolate brownies. It's still very much a scientific project- and delicious one, at that. Only a few basic ingredients, carefully chosen, to create the best possible structure, texture, and flavor.
Because these brownies are freaking amazing. And please, don't be all "annoying-person" and tell me that they're not actually brownies because there's. Once the white chocolate brownies have cooled, spread over the peanut butter frosting in an even layer. You can have Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate
- You need 150 gr of all-purpose flour.
- You need 100 gr of white chocolate.
- You need 100 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 100 gr of butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of rind and juice of 1 medium fresh lemon.
- You need 6 g of baking powder.
- It’s dash of salt.
Cut the brownies into squares, carefully remove them from the tin and serve on a large serving plate. Awesome, yummy recipe; almost as good as Moxie's White Chocolate Brownie! The only thing I will change next time is to cut the sugar by a good bit, maybe a cup & a half next time. Irish Cream Brownies with Caramelized White Chocolate Buttercream.
Amie’s BROWNIEs (but) with white chocolate step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F). In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, dash of salt and lemon rind..
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a double boiler over low heat, stirring continously until smooth. Let it cool..
- Add sugar and eggs, one at a time, beating until fluffy. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Add lemon juice. Stir until all ingredients are evenly combined..
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan, a 20 cm rectangular pan with baking paper. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and let it cool. Sprinkle powder sugar before serving..
The brownies themselves aren't overly sweet, so the sweetness that white chocolate has goes perfectly. And if you've never had caramelized white chocolate before, you've got to try it. Rich and fudgy brownie recipe swirled with caramelized white chocolate, providing a toasty and buttery flavor and delicately crispy contrast that'll have These rich and fudgy brownies are swirled with caramelized white chocolate, a miracle of baking science (and, let's face it, part magic) that will. These white chocolate brownies are a sure winner with everyone – perfect for an afternoon treat. See more Brownie Recipes at Tesco Real Food.