Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad.
You can cook Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- Prepare 4 cups of mashed cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 stalks of diced celery.
- You need 3 of large boiled eggs diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced dill pickles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced green olives.
- You need 2/3 cup of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of yellow mustard.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad instructions
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..