Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter.
You can cook Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter
- Prepare of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Chestnut flour.
- You need of Homemade sourdough starter.
- It’s of Unrefined Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of ○Chestnuts Simmered in their Skins.
- You need of ○Couverture chocolate.
- It’s of ○Walnuts.
Chestnut Chocolate Sticks Using Homemade Sourdough Starter instructions
- Mix the flour ingredients in a bowl. Add the water and homemade sourdough starter and press together into a ball until it is no longer floury for the first rising..
- Roast and chop up the walnuts and cut the chestnuts into small slices..
- Cut into 5 parts, make round again, and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Spread out long and flat and add the ingredients labled ○..
- Wrap up and cut in half..
- Roll longer then line up on a bread mat for the second rising..
- Heat the oven to max, then lower to 230℃ and bake for 15-18 minutes..
- It may be a bit of work but it's more delicious with all the ingredients rolled up inside..